Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome!

The Patrician series of games have been loved by many, and still have a strong fan base. I chose here to memorialize the first English language fan site, by adopting it's name, TheCrayer.
Here, with a few chosen contributors, we will give some of the best information, generated by years of experience with the game, to help newbie and old pros alike. Sadly, many of the old sites have fallen by the wayside. Ascaron has been put into administration, and its forum is locked. PatricianWorld was hacked, and since its administrator abandoned it, was swamped with spammed posts. The Tavern's Side Room is little better.
Again, welcome!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Baltic Trader,

    Very nice to see you again appear in Patrician media again, still in a brilliant way.

    Warm welcome to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I would love to put an article on Turkish building by you here, with some screenshots on the technique. Think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Baltic. You helped me incredibly when I first started the game a few years ago, and it's great to find you again. Have you any comments on the whispers I hear about a Patrician 4 being launched in 2010?
    Regards...I Q Minimal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya BT, Been a while. Good to see you! I see that Tavern Side Room has been down for a while? No idea why, so I haven't been in contact. Kronn from Tavern Side Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Baltic Trader
    Thanks for the patch - look forward to more posts.
    Sharpe

    ReplyDelete